Get In Touch With Us About Invisalign Treatment Today
- Address tooth alignment issues with discretion
- Maintain your confidence during orthodontic treatment
- Prevent oral health issues that can arise from misaligned teeth
- Enjoy your favorite foods and drinks while straightening your smile
- Increase your smile confidence!
Invisalign From Your Dentists in Worcester
If you’d like to alter the position of your teeth without going the traditional band-and-bracket braces route, the Invisalign system may be your ideal smile-transforming option!
What is Invisalign and how does it work?
A modern alternative to traditional metal braces, this orthodontic system utilizes a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners to gradually shift teeth into more appropriate positions.
Almost invisible when worn, Invisalign aligners are typically changed several times each month to accommodate teeth movements. They should remain in place for at least 20 hours each day and only be taken out when patients are eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing their teeth. Once removed, aligners should be cleaned with warm water before being put back in place.